Ssup ?


Ssup ?
Hey! it's been a longgggg time right( °٢° )? is there still someone that visited my blog ?okay,i write this in english to make my next English essay ROCKS ! *doesn't make any sense* . I've been fine for a few months ... I am now a UPSR candidates ! WHATTTTT ?!! Yes,i am a 6 grader ..so what ? Ramadhan already passed,this year I actually missed to fast rather than the last year where i only want to get my hand on some 'duit raya' . This year,my family wasn't into the same coloured outfit which kinda sad .. anyway,it's was a fun day as we got together and get as many 'duit raya' *laugh* ..a few more months...or maybe week ? UPSR IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.To be honest,i am kinda lazy to study cause i am more like a last minute person ? I usually study like the night before exam ಠ_ಠ .Sure,I am freaked out to see the exam question rather than get the mark (-_- )ノ .Anyway,wish me luck for the upcoming exam o(≧o≦)o *HWAITING!!* I'm gonna end up my post with my family photo ~

I love the fact that this photo was so cheerful  (✪㉨✪)
P/S: Don't laugh at my english  .. I am cool that way ಥ⌣ಥ


3 Starlight Moonlight:

sasa selamat said...

cute picture!

#paris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
#paris said...

@sasa selamat Thanks sasa !!